MAFELEC and STOPCIRCUIT solutions for electrical cabinets in trains
Numerous electrical cabinets are present on railway rolling stock, grouping together different circuits and equipment requiring the presence of control devices and components designed to provide electrical insulation.
These include switches, actuators, indicators, circuit breakers, isolators and terminal blocks.
A wide range of products and flexible solutions make MAFELEC and STOPCIRCUIT, both MAFELEC Team companies (link to company page), your ideal partners for the design of your electrical cabinets.
Compliance and durability of railway enclosure solutions
Our products are designed, certified, tested and delivered in compliance with the requirements of railway standards (EN 50155, EN 45545,…).
The key figures :
- Over 40 years of expertise
- We equip all of Alstom’s TGVs.
- An extended offer for more than 11 years with STOPCIRCUIT
- Over 10 million pieces sold
Insulators and Bushings
- Material : polyester fibreglass
- Low and medium voltage
- Wide range of sizes and shapes
- Male or female connection
- Conformity to the NF F 61-016 standard
- Standard LED indicator for 8 to 30.5mm holes
- Round or square shape
- Voltage range from 12Vdc to 110Vdc
- Wide choice of customization (color, glass, type of connection)
- Compatible for on-board applications (rail, bus, industrial vehicles)
- Rod terminal blocks
- Pitch from 10.5mm to 43mm
- Connection for lugs or bars
- Compliance with UL94 V0