The importance of power distribution cabinets in nuclear power plants
One of the key issues in the development of modern societies is the operation of energy transport and distribution networks. The quality of the selected command control and signaling auxiliaries affects the reliability of these networks. Their role is therefore to facilitate the integration of nuclear energies as well as renewable energies/new energies.
There are numerous electrical distribution cabinets within the power plants, which combine different circuits and equipment requiring control solutions and components for electrical insulation. They are made up of insulators, partition crossings, junction blocks or switches.
The nuclear solutions proposed by MAFELEC
Our solutions enable integrators and operators to implement a reliable and sustainable system in a harsh environment. We offer protection and detection ranges consisting of products such as insulators, partition crossings, junction blocks, switches, or current and voltage sensors.
We offer customized solutions to meet your most demanding requirements.
Insulators and Bushings
- Material : polyester fibreglass
- Low and medium voltage
- Wide range of sizes and shapes
- Male or female connection
- Conformity to the NF F 61-016 standard
Snap action switch - C400 range
- 2 to 4 position switch
- Rating from 16A to 4000A AC/DC
- Up to 32 wiping contacts /16 stages
- Normal or broken hand control
- Possibility of a motorized control from 64A onwards equipped with auxiliary contacts
- Rod terminal blocks
- Pitch from 10.5mm to 43mm
- Connection for lugs or bars
- Compliance with UL94 V0