Safety functions in trains
The safe operation of railway rolling stock requires the use of reliable and safe control and signalling devices.
It is imperative that an emergency stop request is actually responded to. Likewise, fault indications for sensitive functions such as braking must reach the driver with certainty.
The solutions proposed by MAFELEC
We offer solutions such as emergency brake buttons, VACMA pedals, alarm handles, brake indicators and signal boxes that will allow you to perform these safety functions.
MAFELEC can assist you in the study, design and supply of security solutions.
Quality and reliability of MAFELEC products
Our products comply with railway standards and documentary requirements for operational safety and reliability (EN 50155, EN 50126, SIL).
Key figures :
- Over 30 years of expertise
- Passenger alarm handle
- Complies with EN 16334 standard
- Positive opening contacts
- Manual or remote controlled reset
- Small footprint
- LED bogie brake status indicator
- 24V, 72V or 110V
- Tempered glass jar (IK06)
- High visibility
- Color blindness detector
Emergency stop button - C22 range
- Push button according to EN 418/ ISO 13850
- Tappet diameter: 30, 40 or 70 mm
- Push-pull function
- Waterproof versions up to IP69K on the front panel
- Resin version for reinforced rear protection