Adaptability to your type of carrier
The products of MAFELEC Team are used on different types of propulsion depending on the type of carrier, namely:
- Diesel/Electric – Conventional Ships and Submarines, etc….
- Nuclear – Submarine and Nuclear aircraft carriers, etc….
- Diesel/Gasoline – Armored Vehicles, Power Generator, etc…
- Electric propulsion on various bases: battery, fuel cell, etc.
- Special – liquid propellant, solid propellant, etc…
Our product offering is part of the components related to the operation and power management for this type of network.
Our solutions for Defense/ Naval sectors propulsion networks
MAFELEC provides various solutions for the propulsion network. They consist of: special boxes (reactor vessel), boxes and components ISE (Important safety element) and RA (Reference Accident) for nuclear propulsion, as well as custom power connection terminals and alarm signal concentrators (connected to the bus network).
To complete this offer, we also provide auxiliary control solutions with Gold flash contact for low current level or for safety automaton as well as special control auxiliaries (with back resin and localized in the engine block) or even end-of-course sensors for nuclear environment designed by our company PETERCEM SWITCHES.
A multitude of other solutions and technical possibilities adapted to this sector can be proposed to you.
Auxiliary with reinforced sealing - C22 range
- Starting switch for buses and coaches
- 2 NO/NC contacts
- Resinated electrical stages :
- High temperature resistance +120°C
- Sealed to IP69K
- Connected output
Emergency stop button - C22 range
- Push button according to EN 418/ ISO 13850
- Tappet diameter: 30, 40 or 70 mm
- Push-pull function
- Waterproof versions up to IP69K on the front panel
- Resin version for reinforced rear protection
Foot switch - C22 range
- Foot control button
- 1 NO/NC
- 24 -200 VAC/VDC
- Impact and chemical resistant
- Reinforced sealing
- Hubcap: different colors available
Insulators and Bushings
- Material : polyester fibreglass
- Low and medium voltage
- Wide range of sizes and shapes
- Male or female connection
- Conformity to the NF F 61-016 standard
Joystick - C22 range
- Auxiliary control with bidirectional handle
- Up to 4 positions
- Up to 4 NO or NC contacts per position
- Diameter 22, round collar
- Ui: 630V / Ith: 20A
- Rod version (ball pin)
- Metal housings, steel, brass, stainless steel with standard marine paint or protection/painting on request or customer specification.
- Shock resistance up to 120g
- IP55, IP66 and IP67 degrees of protectio
Push buttons - C22 range
- Auxiliary push-button control: impulse or latching
- Diameter 22, round or square flange with overhang
- Diameter 30, flush round flange
- Up to 8 NO or NC dependent contacts
Rotary knobs / Switches - C22 range
- Auxiliary control unit with rotary actuation
- With handle or lock
- Diameter 22, round flange with overhang
- Diameter 30, flush round flange
- Up to 8 positions, 16 NO or NC slow action contacts
- Customizable schematic: switch, changeover switch, switch
Special control switch - C22 range
- Auxiliary control unit operable by specific key
- Square, triangular or other specific sizes
- 2 or 3 positions at 45°.
- Actuating torque up to 10 Nm
- Front mounting
- With collar or cover
- Rod terminal blocks
- Pitch from 10.5mm to 43mm
- Connection for lugs or bars
- Compliance with UL94 V0